Nem Viet is a range of Vietnamese products created and launched in 2013. With Vietnamese tipped to be the next big food trend, new restaurants have been popping up all over and celebrity chefs have been tempting us with their culinary trips to this beautiful Southeast Asian country. The appetites of the British public are being tantalised and their taste buds intrigued. There is, however, a lack of products in the UK market to enable Vietnamese food lovers to recreate these delicious, yet quite simple, dishes at home. A group of individuals passionate about Vietnam, its food, its people and its culture noticed this gap and came together to fill it. The aim was to simplify this cuisine so that more and more people could enjoy the fresh, healthy and vibrant flavours of Vietnamese cooking. Using only fresh, local ingredients and traditional recipes, a range of easy-to-use Vietnamese kits and a dipping sauce was developed. With a recipe, product information and helpful tips on how to experience authentic Vietnamese flavours on each pack, the Nem Viet range is ideal for both novices and more experienced cooks.
Authenticity It is really important to us that our products are authentic. That’s why our entire Nem Viet range is and always will be made in Southeast Asia, to traditional Vietnamese recipes.
Quality The quality of our Nem Viet products is a huge priority for us. That’s why the entire range is made with great care from fresh, premium ingredients using only the latest equipment and technology in our BRC accredited factory in Southeast Asia.
Heath Healthy eating is a major concern for us. That’s why we are delighted that all our Nem Viet products contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, making them perfect for cooking up tasty and healthy meals.
Simplicity Removing the mystery and apprehension associated with cooking ethnic cuisines is one of our many goals. That’s why we’ve put easy to follow recipes, helpful tips and clear product information on all of our Nem Viet packaging.
Innovation We want to continuously improve and expand our product range to make it easier and more enjoyable for everyone to enjoy cooking and eating Vietnamese cuisine. That’s why we continuously strive to come up with new ideas, flavours and innovative products. Watch this space for new products coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy Nem Viet products? Nem Viet is available in Waitrose, Whole Foods Market and selected independent retailers nationwide. Check out our Where to Buy section for more information.
- Can I buy Nem Viet online? Yes, Nem Viet is available online from Amazon.co.uk and Ocado
- Can I buy Nem Viet from you direct? Afraid not, we are not set up to sell to private individuals. However, you can buy Nem Viet online from Amazon.co.uk and Ocado
- How can I sell Nem Viet products in my store? Our UK distributor is Empire Bespoke Foods, if you would like to stock Nem Viet products, please visit our website www.empirebespokefoods.com and complete a new customer form.
- Why should I buy Nem Viet? Nem Viet is an authentic Southeast Asian range. Each and every product is made to traditional Vietnamese recipes using only the best locally sourced ingredients and is entirely sourced, produced and packed in Southeast Asia.
- What makes Vietnamese cuisine special? Vietnamese food is deliciously different. One of the original fusion cuisines, herbs, spices and local ingredients found throughout Southeast Asia are used to create colourful, light and flavourful food. A true fusion of flavours and influences, this cuisine is fresh, healthy and full of different flavours and textures.
- How should I serve a typical Vietnamese meal? In Vietnam, rather than having separate starters and main courses, all of the dishes are served at once and shared by all. A typical Vietnamese meal would include a Vietnamese Pho soup made with vegetables, meat and noodles alongside smaller dishes based around fresh vegetables and grilled meat, fish or tofu. This is accompanied by plenty of rice, pickled vegetables and dipping sauces. Exotic fresh fruits complement any meal.
- Can I recycle Nem Viet packaging?Yes, all of our packaging is recyclable so please do pop your empties into your wheelie bin or bring to your local recycling centre.